Are you ready? Consumer controlled data is coming.
What you thought was your data will be the property of your consumer. We’ve developed a one day workshop to help you get ready. Check the agenda and then choose a location and date from below and make the difference in your organisation.
Workshop Agenda (9:00am to 5:00pm)
Part 1: The History
- Where We Start: The Current Privacy Act and Your Current Obligations
- Turning Your Obligations Into an Asset: What is Happening Out There
- The Forces Behind the Change. The Broader Social Trends
- The Difference between Now and What is Likely
- First Movers: Australian Case Studies
Part 2: Clear and Present Risks – Global and Local Reality
- Foundation Data Access Risk Model
- Additional Risks to Enhance the Data Access Risk Model (Group Discussion)
- Refining the Model Using a Prediction Market – (Working Session Using percypt.com)
Part 3: Quantifying Risk
- Reviewing the Prediction Market Results
- How Your Organisation Will Be Impacted
- What Are The Significant Case Studies For You?
Part 4: Securing the Data and Confirming Identity
- The Scourge of Screen Scraping
- The Ryanair case
- Future State – Identity in Recruitment?
Part 5: Monetising Personal Data -The Implications to You
- Does Personal Data Have Intrinsic Value?
- Corporation Profit Vs Personal Profit
- Facebook Earned A Total Revenue Of $3.85billion In The Fourth Quarter Of 2014 From Ads
Part 6: Likely Implementation Forecast (Panel Discussion)
- Where we are going in 2017/2018?
- Testing the timeline – panel assessment of the consequences and timings
- Key dates to watch